In the lead up to the 4th annual Waste Strategy Summit, we asked our international keynote, Soko Made, what challenges the City of San Francisco faced when creating a citywide zero-waste culture.
In the interview you will discover:
• The key areas to focus on to remove upstream waste landing in landfills
• How community awareness and education can help to increase the reduction of food waste heading for landfills
• How to overcome the key challenges in keeping a zero-waste programme on track
• Insights into San Francisco’s ‘The Fantastic Three’ kerbside waste collection program and its role in achieving zero-waste targets
• What Australian cities can learn from San Francisco’s zero-waste success
Complete the form to view the full article.